Forms of Payment
Payment is due at time of service.
The office provides payment plan through Care Credit. This makes necessary treatment very affordable.
We accept major credit cards (no Discover or Amex) and Cash.
48 hour advance notice is required.
Participating Dental Insurance Plans
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- Empire BCBS PPO and 100/200/300 Series
- GEHA Dental Connections
- GHI Emblem Health PPO Preferred PLUS
- Guardian PPO (Dental Guard Select, Dental Guard, 1st Commonwealth)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
No Capitation or Medicaid.
FACTS ABOUT YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE:
- You dental insurance is based upon a contract made between your employer and an insurance company.
- Dental insurance benefits differ greatly from general health insurance benefits. Dental insurance is never a pay-all; it is ONLY AN AID to pay for dental procedures.
- Insurance companies do not cover many routine dental services.
- The amount a plan pays is determined by how much your employer paid for the plan. You get back only what your employer put in, less the profit of the insurance company.